Dearest Mavi,
You were just about 25 months when we experience our first autumn in Belgrade. It was sooo beautiful! I was always itching to bring you out so you and I could enjoy the lovely trees and cold weather.
I collected some photos here taken last year, when you were just very small and cutie... experiencing the autumn leaves for the first time.
This photos was taken the first time we take you out on a cold weather. We were very keen because your Dad and I were scared that you might catch a flu once exposed to extreme cold, but much to our surprise you enjoyed the weather and didn’t even get sick even during winter. You were so scared at first, see how you wanted to cry? You were clinging to Mama but we kept on encouraging you to walk and enjoy.
Later on, you started to gain confidence and started to roam around on your own. While I was busy capturing every single step that you take, Daddy was right with you the whole time. You were just starting to walk on your own here, and with pounds of clothing you find it difficult to balance yourself, thus you kept on falling from time to time.
This was taken 2009 of November at Terazije. Winter was fast approaching and we have to savor the last days of autumn. This is one of favorite spot in Belgrade because you can run around in this place chasing the pigeons which you are truly fascinated with. Plus of course, McDonalds was just right around the corner where Daddy and I would have our hot coffee. At this time, I was already starting my homeschooling sessions with you and I was teaching you all about the colorful leaves as well. You definitely love every moment with us outdoors because you get to explore everything!! You were such a joyful learner and a happy happy little cutie.
And lastly, these pictures were taken at a park near the Parliament building of Belgrade. We just attended mass here and decided to stop by at the park so you play once again. It was getting so cold already that we didn’t stay that long. But as always, you had a wonderful time here, enjoying the playground, riding the swing and picking up the leaves.
How I wish you could remember all of these Mavi and grow up with happy memories of our life here in Belgrade. Every single moment we had with you was happiness. I just realize that someday, you will not remember these moments anymore so let me be your eyes and ears... I wanted to capture all of these and freeze the time for you.
We love you dear baby, more that you’ll ever know.
Love,
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment