From: No Time for Flashcards
Up until now, my son finds it difficult to pronounce the letter W. He pronounce the letter as “dayayu”. So I was very happy that we finally get to this letter so I can post the letter craft later on our wall so we can practice how to say its name over and over again.
Here’s how we did our W letter craft.
1. Materials needed: red, green and black colored paper, scissor and glue.
2. Write the capital letter W on the green paper. I handed my son colored pens and crayons for him to practice writing and scribbling on the letter.
3. I cut the letter and made him apply glue all over it. While he does this, cut a smaller version of the letter on the red colored paper and make sure that the smaller letter would fit right in the bigger one.
4. Glue the red letter on the green letter. Cut out smaller pieces of squares on the black paper. This smaller pieces will serve as the seeds.
5. Once done, allow your little one to apply glue on the red paper and glue the seeds on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment