- Distinguishes between bold colors (CHECK!). Remember what I've created here? This is to enhance his visual sensory and he appreciates it now.
- Plays with his hands and feet (CHECK!). He's been playing with his feet since 4months old, but yes, when he 5months old, I have observe that when I carry him, he plays with his hands. The knows how to do the "close open" thing.
- Recognizes own name (CHECK!). I'm just curious how can he recognize his name because I would call him a lot of names! But he responds to all of it.
- Turns toward new sounds (CHECK!). You bet, not just rattles, but voices, music, sound of animals... in fact I look like an idiot doing all those "animal sounds" when we play.
- Rolls over in both directions (CHECK!) This can be scary and dangerous, that's why I build his activity area, so I could watch him like a hawk!
Advanced Skills (a few kids can do)
- Sits momentarily without support (CHECK!). Definitely, just last week, I was still training him, now he can do this by himself.
- Mouths objects (CHECK!) Ayayyay! Since 4 months! I hate this!
- Separation anxiety may begin (OH YES!) Advantage: I love it when Mavi cries for me. Every time he's not with me he fusses and he is irritable. He cries and shouts (his means of calling my attention) whenever I'm not the one who carries him.

No comments:
Post a Comment