Yesterday I decided to pick up Mavi from school earlier than usual so I can get to spend more time with him and we could do painting together.
I have planned this activity for a quite a while but I didn’t get the chance do this activity with him.
So this activity was all about stamping (supposedly) using his wooden blocks and paints. This activity was a hit! First I showed him how to do the “stamping” by dipping the wooden block to the paint and “stamp” it on the drawing paper. I use the words “stamp” and press so he can associate pressing the blocks with stamping.
Then he started to ask for more paints in colors brown and red. He tried to cover the blocks with paints and started to form castles, buildings and houses.
He enjoyed this activity so much that it kept him preoccupied for hours!
So much with learning shapes :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment