Thursday, November 4, 2010

Letter Craft: Y is for Yellow

From:  No Time for Flashcards

This is just a very simple letter craft and much to my surprise, Mavi worked this craft all by himself (with my supervision).

Materials:  yellow, blue colored papers, marker, glue, scissor and a white paper.

DSC_0179

1. In the white paper, I wrote a big letter Y and cut it out.

2.  I cut out different shapes from the yellow paper for Mavi to glue on the letter.

3.  Instruct your little ones to apply glue on the yellow shapes and stick it on the letter.  Mavi enjoyed this activity!  He did all the gluing by himself. I don’t interrupt because he is always concentrating.

DSC_0189  DSC_0190

4.  And after some time, he showed me the letter Y all covered with yellow shapes! I was so surprise! I didn’t even have to tell him which side of the yellow paper he has to glue on the letter.  I’m so happy that he’s already grasping the idea of our crafts and how it works :-)

DSC_0192

5.  I glued the letter Y on the blue colored paper and posted it on our wall for him to see his work.


No comments:

Post a Comment