Friday, August 7, 2009

Our Eczema Baby


These are the skin care products of my little boy. He did not graduated yet from his eczema. Though the rashes are gone, but the dryness of skin is still there so we still have to keep on moisturizing his skin.

I brought the Cetaphil brands from the Philippines. You can't see them sold here. So I tried to make use of what's available for now.. the Nivea Baby.

Thank goodness that they have this NUTRI SENSITIVE products, for babies with ultra sensitive skin. It comes with a Nourishing Milk (lotion), Wash Lotion (bath) and a Nourishing Creme (for the face).

I can say Cetaphil is more effective compared to Nivea. But I am not using the Cetaphil brands for now, for I only brought 1 item for each product, I'm reserving them for the "worst case scenario".

No comments:

Post a Comment